回帖

1万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2023-12-11 13:22:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Exprience in Morrey Auto Body and Glass
2023年12月11日

Unfortunately, a car collision occurred on September 9, 2022, and the vehicle needed repairs. ICBC told me to choose a repair shop first. My family suggested choosing a repair shop that speaks the same language. Considering the reputation of the vehicle brand, and Recommended by a friend, I also checked the customer reviews of this repair shop online. I felt that it was good, so I finally chose it. Morrey Auto Body and Glass, where the vehicle was also towed for repairs.

I don’t know why, the repair shop didn’t notify me when they towed the vehicle for repairs. I didn’t know that the vehicle had been towed away until I went to the towing company to pick up the my items in the vehicle.

On February 3, 2023, I received a call from the repair shop to pick up the car. I also was told that there is a problem with the emergency brake sensor on the front of the vehicle. It need to order from Japan and need ICBC review and approval. The reason is that the collision sensor is in the front of the vehicle, and the vehicle impact occurs on the side. It is not due to physical damage directly caused by the accident, so it is required. Review and Approval. At the same time, I was told that ICBC wanted me to return the substitute car that ICBC rented for me to the car rental company.

When I picked up the car, the repair shop told me that they had called the ICBC to apply for a claim and was waiting for the ICBC 's reply. the repair shop told me again about the problem with the emergency brake sensor and the back seat could not be folded down which It needed to order a part to repair. It also need to call ICBC to apply for a claim.

On February 9, 2023, I received a phone call saying that the ICBC was willing to compensate to cover the two parts cost

After picking up the car, I washed the car on March 21, 2023 and found three problems. The repair shop did not mention it when they handed over the car. Please see the picture.

微信图片_20230321183349.jpg

微信图片_20230321183357.jpg

微信图片_20230321183408.jpg

微信图片_20230321183416.jpg

There is no sealer on the left front door, a cover is missing on the back (please see the picture), and the interior trim of the left rear door is not installed properly. I told the shop repair via email, but there was no response. two days later, I went to the repair shop in person to consult then they gave me a reply and waited for the next repair.

On April 6, 2023, I received a call from Jimmy, the repair shop, and made an appointment to install the above-mentioned parts on Friday, April 14.

On Friday, April 14, 2023, I came to the repair shop to install parts. I was not given a replacement car, so I had to wait in the repair shop.

After it was repaired and delivered to the car, I found that the emergency brake sensor had not been repaired, so I asked why.  the repair shop seemed to be at a loss. Then I told they what they had said to me when I pick up the car in February, and then they said that they had forgotten because there are too many things.

The point is that there were two parts to be order, one of which was the part that for the folded seat, it was ordered and why the emergency brake sensor was forgot.

When talking to the repair shop, the other party stood across from me with his feet on the coffee table, full of discrimination, prejudice and arrogance. Is this how the repair shop treats customers? Please see the picture.

202304a.jpg

On April 18, 2023, I received a call from the repair shop saying that the parts (emergency brake sensor) had been ordered, but the Nissan dealer did not have the parts. The repair shop emphasized that the order had been placed in January and  did not know when it would arrive. It sounds like an indefinite wait.

Here’s the question. whenI picked up the car in February, the repair shop told me that the parts had been ordered and that it would take 3 to 6 weeks to wait. Why did they emphasize that the order had been placed in January?

In order to find out the specific situation, I asked a friend who spoke fluent English to go to the repair shop for consultation. When I arrived, the manager was not there. The reception helped me ask Raymond, who in charge of ordering, and he said it would take about 3 to 5 weeks for the parts. The order was placed on April 14th.

This shows that the repair shop did not place an order in February when I picked up the car on February 9th.
February 9th I was told that the emergency brake sensor and rear seat back folding parts had to be ordered and would take 2 to 5 weeks. When I went to have my car repaired on April 14, I was told they forgot to place the two parts order. but why they didn’t I forget the folding set parts? On April 18th, I was called to tell that the order was placed in January emphatically. This shows that the repair shop did not place any emergency brake part orders before April 14th.

Until June 20, 2023, it has been more than 8 weeks, and I have not received any news from the repair shop. So I asked a friend to help me call and ask if the parts had arrived. I got the reply that the parts had arrived, and I need to drove the car over on the 27th. I also tell them the following two issues  again. Which is The emergency braking problem and the Driving assistance deactivated problem that did not exist before the accident happened and appeared after the accident. Please see the picture:

emergencybrake.jpg

assistance.jpg

I drove the car over for repairs at 8 o'clock in the morning on June 27, 2023.  I called to inquire about it at around 3 pm on June 28, 2023, and said it had not been repaired. they also said that I would be notified when the car was ready.

This time (June 27), the repair shop gave me a courtesy car. However, the terms in the courtesy car agreement were different from others. There was an additional clause that limited the mileage per day to 100 kilometers. Others did not have this clause terms. This shows that the repair shop treats customers unequally. Please see the picture.

条款1a.jpg

条款2.jpg

I received an email on July 24, 2023, telling me that the vehicle was repaired, but the warning light was still not fixed.

I went to pick up the car at around two o'clock in the afternoon on July 25, 2023.Rrepeating what was said in the email, the repair shop also said that it had been sent to various dealers for fixing, but it could not fixed, and now we have to wait for parts to arrive.

This time the emergency brake was repaired. But All assistance systems have been deactivated issue remains. Therepair shop just said "will be back in touch with you in the near future."

After getting the car, I found that all the connections to Dashcam had been unplugged. There was more oil in the fuel tank than when it was brought in for repair. The "from reset" mileage was reset to zero, and the carpet in the front seat was washed extra clean.  I have the impression that the mileage has increased by many kilometers (there is no specific number, I just rely on my impression, because I know the approximate mileage). It is obvious that the vehicle has been misappropriated without permission. Otherwise, why were all the connections to the Dashcam unplugged? Why was there more oil in the fuel tank than when I delivered the car? Does the mileage in the "From Reset" need to be reset to zero?

In fact, I have never seen the warning light mentioned by the repair shop from beginning to now. I only see the Emergency Brake Inopertative notice which is fixed now every time before driving. I have no idea what the warning light is.

Until now, I haven't received any notification from the repair  shop.

Summary: After this experience, I personally believe that this repair shop is completely unreliable. It is full of arrogance, discrimination and prejudice to customers. Make things difficult for customers. The quality of car repairs is not up to standard at all and it is not responsible for customers at all.

I was very skeptical about the many positive reviews about this repair shop (Morrey Auto Body and Glass) on the Internet (on Google Earth).

Lessons learned from this time experience:

• Every time before sending your car to this repair shop for repairs, you must record the mileage, such as taking photos.
  • When collecting the car, it is best to bring a friend who is familiar with cars to help check whether the vehicle has been repaired.
  • If the vehicle is not 100% repaired, it is best not to collect it.
  • Don't 100% believe the online reviews to this repair shop.

Following up:
The car was sen to Service for repairing on Jan 23th and pick up on Jan 30th.
The problem still can not be fixed.

The service said there is no warning light.

Wonding why the message can not be:
All assistance systems have been activated.

Driver assistance issue
https://ya-ya.ca/yyb/thread-1290-1-1.html

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

1万

积分

管理员

积分
 楼主| 发表于 2023-12-17 09:10:24 | 显示全部楼层
修车经历 Exprience in Morrey Auto Body and Glass
2023年12月11日

很不幸,2022年9月9日发生汽车碰撞事故,车辆需要修理,ICBC告诉我说先选择一间修理厂,家人建议选择会讲同一种语言的修理厂,考虑到车辆牌子的声誉,还有朋友的推荐,在网上也查询了这间修理厂时顾客对这间修理厂的评价,感觉还是不错的,最终选择了它。Morrey Auto Body and Glass,车辆也被拖到这间修理厂修理。
不知道为什么,修理厂把车辆拖去修理的时候,也没有通知我,直到我去拖车公司拿车里面放的东西时,才知道车辆已经被拖走了。

Unfortunately, a car collision occurred on September 9, 2022, and the vehicle needed repairs. ICBC told me to choose a repair shop first. My family suggested choosing a repair shop that speaks the same language. Considering the reputation of the vehicle brand, and Recommended by a friend, I also checked the customer reviews of this repair shop online. I felt that it was good, so I finally chose it. Morrey Auto Body and Glass, where the vehicle was also towed for repairs.
I don’t know why, the repair shop didn’t notify me when they towed the vehicle for repairs. I didn’t know that the vehicle had been towed away until I went to the towing company to pick up the my items in the vehicle.

2023年2月3日,修理厂接到电话通知取车。同时告诉我车辆前面的碰撞传感器有问题,需要从日本订购,需要ICBC的审查和批准,原因是碰撞传感器是在车辆前面,而车辆撞击发生在侧面,不是因为事故直接造成的物理损坏,所以需要审查和批准。同时也我告诉ICBC要我把ICBC为我所租的代用车退回租车公司。

On February 3, 2023, I received a call from the repair shop to pick up the car. I also was told that there is a problem with the emergency brake sensor on the front of the vehicle. It need to order from Japan and need ICBC review and approval. The reason is that the collision sensor is in the front of the vehicle, and the vehicle impact occurs on the side. It is not due to physical damage directly caused by the accident, so it is required. Review and Approval. At the same time, I was told that ICBC wanted me to return the substitute car that ICBC rented for me to the car rental company.

取车的时候,修理厂告诉我已经打电话给保险公司申请索赔,等保险公司答复。再次告诉我紧急刹车的感应器的问题,还有后座不能折叠下来,需要定一个零件,也需要打电话给保险公司申请索赔。

When I picked up the car, the repair shop told me that they had called the ICBC to apply for a claim and was waiting for the ICBC 's reply. the repair shop told me again about the problem with the emergency brake sensor and the back seat could not be folded down which It needed to order a part to repair. It also need to call ICBC to apply for a claim.

2023年2月9日,接到电话通知说保险公司愿意赔偿Cover the 两个零件。

On February 9, 2023, I received a phone call saying that the ICBC was willing to compensate to cover the two parts cost

取车回来后于2023年3月21 日洗车发现三个问题,对方交车的时候没有提到,请看图片

After picking up the car, I washed the car on March 21, 2023 and found three problems. The repair shop did not mention it when they handed over the car. Please see the picture.

左前门没有密封胶带,后面少了一个Cover(请看图),左后门的内饰没有安装好。我用电子邮件告诉了对方,但是对方没有反应。两天后亲自到修理厂咨询才给予答复等下次修理的时候一起修理。

There is no sealer on the left front door, a cover is missing on the back (please see the picture), and the interior trim of the left rear door is not installed properly. I told the shop repair via email, but there was no response. two days later, I went to the repair shop in person to consult then they gave me a reply and waited for the next repair.

2023年4月6日, 收到修理厂Jimmy的电话,约好4月14日星期五安装上述所说的零件。

On April 6, 2023, I received a call from Jimmy, the repair shop, and made an appointment to install the above-mentioned parts on Friday, April 14.

2023年4月14日星期五,来到修理厂安装部件,没有给一部代用车,只好在修理厂等。

On Friday, April 14, 2023, I came to the repair shop to install parts. I was not given a replacement car, so I had to wait in the repair shop.

修好后交车时发现紧急刹车感应器并没有修好,就问对方,开始似乎对方茫然不知,向对方说对方到2月份拿车的时候是怎么跟我说的话,才说他太多事忘记了。问题是当初是两个零件,其中一个零件是让座位可以折叠的零件,一起下订的,为什么折叠零件有了,而这个紧急刹车感应器零件没有下订呢?

After it was repaired and delivered to the car, I found that the emergency brake sensor had not been repaired, so I asked why.  the repair shop seemed to be at a loss. Then I told they what they had said to me when I pick up the car in February, and then they said that they had forgotten because there are too many things.
The point is that there were two parts to be order, one of which was the part that for the folded seat, it was ordered and why the emergency brake sensor was forgot.

在和对方交谈的时候,对方站在对面,脚踏茶几台面,充满歧视,偏见和傲慢,难道这是他对待顾客之道吗?请看图。

When talking to the repair shop, the other party stood across from me with his feet on the coffee table, full of discrimination, prejudice and arrogance. Is this how the repair shop treats customers? Please see the picture.

2023年4月18日 接到修理厂电话通知,说零件(紧急刹车感应器)已经下订,但是日产dealer没有零件,对方强调说一月份已经下了订单,不知道要等到什么时候才能到货。听起来就是无限期的等待。

On April 18, 2023, I received a call from the repair shop saying that the parts (emergency brake sensor) had been ordered, but the Nissan dealer did not have the parts. The repair shop emphasized that the order had been placed in January and  did not know when it would arrive. It sounds like an indefinite wait.

问题来了,在2月份拿车的那天他告诉我说零件已经下订了,要等3到6个礼拜,现在为什么强调说是一月份已经下单了?

Here’s the question. whenI picked up the car in February, the repair shop told me that the parts had been ordered and that it would take 3 to 6 weeks to wait. Why did they emphasize that the order had been placed in January?

为了弄清具体状况,我叫了一个会说流利英文的朋友一起到修理厂咨询,去到时,经理不在,前台帮忙询问了负责订货的人 Raymond,说大概要等3到5个星期,零件是在4月14日下单订货的。

In order to find out the specific situation, I asked a friend who spoke fluent English to go to the repair shop for consultation. When I arrived, the manager was not there. The reception helped me ask Raymond, who in charge of ordering, and he said it would take about 3 to 5 weeks for the parts. The order was placed on April 14th.

这个说明了他2月份根本就没有下单订货。我2月9 日拿车,告诉我说紧急刹车感应器和后座靠背折叠零件要下单订货,等2 到 5个礼拜。到了4月14日去修车,又说忘记了下单订货,但是那个靠背折叠零件为什么不会忘记呢?而4月18日打电话说已经在一月份下单订货了。这个说明修理厂在4月14日之前根本没有下单订货。

This shows that the repair shop did not place an order in February when I picked up the car on February 9th.
February 9th I was told that the emergency brake sensor and rear seat back folding parts had to be ordered and would take 2 to 5 weeks. When I went to have my car repaired on April 14, I was told they forgot to place the two parts order. but why they didn’t I forget the folding set parts? On April 18th, I was called to tell that the order was placed in January emphatically. This shows that the repair shop did not place any emergency brake part orders before April 14th.

直到2023年6月20日,已经超过8个星期了,一直没有得到任何消息,请朋友帮忙打电话询问零件到了没有,才得到答复是零件到了,27日把车开过去。同时,我再次告诉了下面两个问题。紧急刹车问题,以及Driving assistance deactivated问题,这个问题在事故之前是没有的,事故后才出现。请看图:

Until June 20, 2023, it has been more than 8 weeks, and I have not received any news from the repair shop. So I asked a friend to help me call and ask if the parts had arrived. I got the reply that the parts had arrived, and I need to drove the car over on the 27th. I also tell them the following two issues  again. Which is The emergency braking problem and the Driving assistance deactivated problem that did not exist before the accident happened and appeared after the accident. Please see the picture:

2023年6月27日早上8点把车开过去修理,说是今天或者明天修好后会打电话通知。 2023年6月28日下午3点左右打电话询问,说没有修好。还说准备好了会得到通知。

I drove the car over for repairs at 8 o'clock in the morning on June 27, 2023.  I called to inquire about it at around 3 pm on June 28, 2023, and said it had not been repaired. they also said that I would be notified when the car was ready.

这次(6月27日)修理厂给了一辆代用车,但是,代用车合同里面的条款和别人的不一样,多了一条一天公里数限制在一百公里的条款,别人的却没有这个条款。这个说明修理厂不平等对待顾客。请看图。

This time (June 27), the repair shop gave me a courtesy car. However, the terms in the courtesy car agreement were different from others. There was an additional clause that limited the mileage per day to 100 kilometers. Others did not have this clause terms. This shows that the repair shop treats customers unequally. Please see the picture.

2023年7月24号收到电子邮件,告诉我说车辆修好了,但是warning light 还是没有修好。

I received an email on July 24, 2023, telling me that the vehicle was repaired, but the warning light was still not fixed.

2023年7月25日下午两点多去取车,对方除了重复上面电子邮件所说的之外,还说送到各个dealer检修,但是修不好,现在还要等零件到来 。

I went to pick up the car at around two o'clock in the afternoon on July 25, 2023.Rrepeating what was said in the email, the repair shop also said that it had been sent to various dealers for fixing, but it could not fixed, and now we have to wait for parts to arrive.

这次emergency brake 修好了。但是All assistance systems have been deactivated 问题依旧。对方只是说“will be back in touch with you in the near future.

This time the emergency brake was repaired. But All assistance systems have been deactivated issue remains. Therepair shop just said "will be back in touch with you in the near future."

取到车后,发觉行车记录仪的连接全部被拔掉,油箱里面的油比送进来修的时候还要多,“ from reset” 公里数被重置为零,前面座位的地毯洗的额外干净。印象中公里数增加了好多公里(没有具体数字,凭印象的感觉,因为自己知道大概的公里数),明显的,车辆被私自挪用了。否则,为啥行车记录仪的连接全部被拔掉,油箱里面的油怎么会比我交车的时候多,“ From Reset”  里面的公里数有需要被重置为零吗?

After getting the car, I found that all the connections to Dashcam had been unplugged. There was more oil in the fuel tank than when it was brought in for repair. The "from reset" mileage was reset to zero, and the carpet in the front seat was washed extra clean.  I have the impression that the mileage has increased by many kilometers (there is no specific number, I just rely on my impression, because I know the approximate mileage). It is obvious that the vehicle has been misappropriated without permission. Otherwise, why were all the connections to the Dashcam unplugged? Why was there more oil in the fuel tank than when I delivered the car? Does the mileage in the "From Reset" need to be reset to zero?

其实对方所说的warning light我从头到尾都没有看到过,只是每次开车之前看到Emergency Brake Inopertative 通知。根本不知道那warning light是什么。
一直到现在,还没有收到对方的任何通知。

In fact, I have never seen the warning light mentioned by the repair shop from beginning to now. I only see the Emergency Brake Inopertative notice which is fixed now every time before driving. I have no idea what the warning light is.

Until now, I haven't received any notification from the repair  shop.

总结:经过这次的经历,个人认为,这间修理厂是根本不可靠的,对顾客充满了傲慢,歧视和偏见,刁难顾客,  修车质量根本不合格,对顾客根本不负责。
网络(在谷歌地球)上,对这间修理厂(Morrey Auto Body and Glass)那么多的好评,我是充满怀疑的。

Summary: After this experience, I personally believe that this repair shop is completely unreliable. It is full of arrogance, discrimination and prejudice to customers.
Make things difficult for customers. The quality of car repairs is not up to standard at all and it is not responsible for customers at all.
I was very skeptical about the many positive reviews about this repair shop (Morrey Auto Body and Glass) on the Internet (on Google Earth).

从这次经历中学到的教训:
  • 每一次送车到这间修理厂修车之前,一定要吧公里数记录下来,比如拍照。
  • 收车的时候,最好带一位熟悉汽车的朋友帮忙检查车辆是否修好。
  • 车辆没有100%修好,最好不要收车。
  • 不要100%相信网上对这间修理厂的评论。

Lessons learned from this time experience:
  • Every time before sending your car to this repair shop for repairs, you must record the mileage, such as taking photos.
  • When collecting the car, it is best to bring a friend who is familiar with cars to help check whether the vehicle has been repaired.
  • If the vehicle is not 100% repaired, it is best not to collect it.
  • Don't 100% believe the online reviews to this repair shop.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

旧版雅雅吧崩溃后
现已经恢复,需要
寻找旧资讯的朋友
可以点击这里到旧
版浏览!

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|雅雅吧! web counter ............

GMT-8, 2024-4-27 03:00 , Processed in 0.046406 second(s), 35 queries .